Saturday--Did some house cleaning in the morning. Then mom and I went to Jefferson City to do some shopping. I really needed some new dress clothes. I had some luck...I just really hate shopping for clothes!! Then we met the girls at El Jimador to start Malinda's bachloerette party. We all had a blast!!
Sunday-- A little house cleaning, laundry and relaxing. Went into town to visit with everyone, mow and walk around town. I had a pretty calm day!
- Need to plant my garden. Matt got it ready for me on Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
- Getting my hair cut on Wednesday...Its not going to be a lot different..but a change. I can't wait!!
- Wednesday is my last day at the store :( It is going to be sad leaving for good!!
- Thursday is going to be busy! I have a lot of cleaning to do and outside projects...I think it will be a productive day!
- Friday and Saturday is the NHRA Drag Races in St. Louis. I am looking forward to them! Dad and I go every year...its kinda tradition!
- Sunday is the Catholic church dinner and I get to wait tables...so that should be fun!!
- MONDAY.....I start my NEW JOB!!! I can't wait!!!! :):)