Thursday, September 30, 2010
Mose is so worth the cat fur I have to vacuum out of my car now!! : )
So I made a pumpkin pie the other night. I know it isn't the healthiest breakfast, but it sure was a good one! Luckily I don't eat junk food for breakfast too often!!!!
...that reminds me...it is about time to start making pumpkin rolls again!!!! I can't wait!!!! : )
Here are some things we have planned for the month!
- A wedding for one of my old classmates/friend.
- Our yard sale.
- The local craft sale.
- My nephew, Jake's, Baptism.
- Matt's Grandparent's auction.
- Tyler's FIRST Halloween!
- Church Halloween party.
- Church dinner.
- I am wanting to have my family over, and Matt's family over sometime this month (on separate nights).
- Fish fry at Malinda's house.
- Brinktown Fall Dinner.
And so many other things that will come up! I am loving this life!!
I hope everyone has some fun plans for October!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
* I ordered a hoodie from AE. Instead of getting the pull over kind, I just got the full zip style. Last year, it was always so hot in the office, so as soon as I get to work I would always take off my hoodie. So the full zip was a better choice probably.
* I need to get 2 more pumpkins for around the house. I am really happy how the fall decorations have turned out this year.
* Tyler pulled himself into almost a stand last night!!! Time is going by so fast!
* Matt's Aunt saw Matt at the gas station the other day and said that she has the plans drawn up!! Can't wait to see them!
* I have to order Tyler some 12 month sleepers. He is wearing 9 month ones now, and they are getting too short for him. I love Carters clothes. The sleepers have the cutest feet : )
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday- I made my pies (I ended up only making 2 pumpkin...I even used fake pie crust- which believe it or not- was the first time I didn't make my own crust!) Just couldn't get motivated I guess! Plus who wants to spend all day baking when you have a fun little boy like Tyler around : )
That afternoon/evening we went to a wedding reception and dance for a friend. It was a good time, and it was nice to hang out and get to talk with people I don't see very much (mostly just a girl named: April : )
Sunday- We went to the Visitation Fall Dinner. The food was great and so was the company! (Thanks Mom and Dad for buying us dinner!!!! : )
I bought a yellow mum from the country store along with a book about the local Catholic churches.
That afternoon, Malinda and I went to St. Robert's to get a Exersaucer that she found on Rollanet for $10!!! It was practically brand new. We went to Walmart on before heading home. It was nice to spend some time with just Malinda!
That evening, Matt had to work at the fall dinner, so Mom and Dad came out to visit Tyler and I! It was nice to have visitors, and we had a good time playing!
Tyler was loving the extra attention!
He loves his Grandma and Grandpa!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
I put it on top of Matt's dresser. I also have my bouquet there too, so it matches very well!
Next fall we will be able to use it on our new kitchen table, in our new dining room! How exciting!
We also had a nice dinner of chicken and rice, green beans, salad, hot rolls, and sheet cake for dessert.
I couldn't get him to hold the sign where you could read it. But it is still worked!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I think it is adorable! And it was already on sale, and 25% off, and free shipping!! So my total ended up being around $13.
It arrives today! I can't wait to see it!
* A couple of weeks ago I ordered some yoga crop pants from VS. I love them! They are a little tight, but I still think they are more flattering than short shorts...at least on me! :)
* Speaking of shorts, now that short season is almost over I am done getting spray tans. Which I'm kind of glad about. I liked being tan, but I didn't like getting that stuff all over my clothes/sheets/etc. even though it washes out it was still annoying. So right now I am loving my natural skin tone :)
* I recently bought some things for a project the church is doing. We are sending buckets of cleaning supplies over to Pakistan. I bought 2 scrub brushes, 10 scouring pads, 4 pairs of gloves, and 14 sponges. I was planning on buying something anyway. But the day that they announced they were doing it I found a $10 bill on the church basement floor. So I signed up for extra spots to use the money for that.
* I have been eating 2 bananas every morning lately. I forgot them the other day, so I had to resort to the vending machine..which was a bad choice. I purchased a honey bun (which I don't even really like, but it sounded good at the time), after opening it, I looked at the label..550 calories, 85% saturated fat, and 22% carbs!!! I knew they were bad for you, but not that bad!! Needless to say, I haven't forgot my bananas since then! Lol!
* I can't believe how much stuff we have for the yard sale! I am hoping we sell a lot. I can't believe how much money I spent on clothes when I was younger. I guess that I am making up for it now, since I rarely buy stuff for myself.
* I forgot to mention my fortune cookie! Well, back before we had Tyler we went out to eat (I was already pregnant at the time), and my fortune said 'a short stranger will soon enter you life with blessings to share'...I still have it taped to a picture of Tyler on the refrigerator. And Saturday night, mine said the same thing! Matt and I had a good laugh about it! :)
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
I really like this one!
And this one!
Matt and I don't really do gifts. Basically because neither one of us need anything. And anything we do want, we just buy. But to my surprise Matt came home with roses! And he also got me a pumpkin pie candle (my favorite)! And the best part was the card!!
Aren't they pretty ?!
Monday, September 20, 2010
That evening we went to The Dragon Kitchen. I love their peanut butter chicken! I am so glad I don't know the calories in everything I ate :)
Thanks for everything you do for me, and for loving me even with my imperfections, I love you more than you will ever know. I love you, Matt!
Tonight I am going to make us dinner. Shrimp scampi, twice baked potato casserole, and a salad! I can't wait!
And Tuesday night, we are going to dinner at Ron and Liz's house. Ron hasn't seen Tyler in two weeks! So it will be nice to see them.
This weekend we have a wedding to go to, and the Visitation Fall Dinner. Now I have to pick what pies I want to bring...such a big decision! :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Saturday- Finishing my yard sale items in the morning. Nothing else planned for the day. That evening Matt and I are going out to eat to celebrate our Anniversary!
Sunday- Going to church, and the church dinner afterwards. I am making a new banana dessert, I will post the recipe Monday. I am planning on spending the rest of the day/evening with Matt and Tyler!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
* One perk of having a job in town means that you can go home during your lunch and get stuff done. Today I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathroom, washed the cabinet fronts and took out the trash! I love getting stuff done during the time w/out Tyler, instead of wasting my time with him doing chores!
* Tomorrow morning I am making beef stew the the slow cooker for dinner! I can't wait to come home to a lovely smelling house!
* Our 2nd Anniversary is Monday! I can't believe it has been 2 years already! So much has changed since we have started dating. All I can say is my life is better than I could ever imagine it being :)
* To celebrate, we are going to go out to eat Saturday night. Not sure where yet. I can't wait!
I hope everyone is having a great week!
He looks so excited in this picture!
Trying to climb! lol Rascal must of had a long day! Lol
The inside. I think they got a good laugh about it!
The bibs I got at the craft sale! We aren't short on anything John Deere! :) A bib I got from Target. I love the black kitten!
The find of the day!! I found this John Deere diaper bag at the craft sale! I love it!! It fits all my stuff better than my other one, and isn't as 'stiff' as the other one (for anyone who has touched my other one, they will get what I mean). And this one will wash really well in the washer! And it was only $28!!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Even if we decide to keep this choice, I will have to get a bigger size, this is a 9 month!! He is just a big boy! : )
I think he likes it....
....okay, maybe not! lol
Here are some of the other ideas I have...please let me know which one you all would pick!