Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- * We have almost got the late bills ready to be mailed! Which means pictures of little Tyler to come later on today! Yay! :o)
- Friday- I had a good lunch with Dad! We had Chinese and it was nice to get to spend some time with him :) I did some light shopping afterwards. I went to American Eagle, JC Penney, Kohls- without buying a thing! I did do some actual shopping at Walmart & Target though. I got everything for Tyler's Easter basket- and it looks mighty fine!! That evening I didn't do too much, went to Mom's after I picked Tyler up to visit, we also went to a yard sale, and then had a quiet evening at home!
- Saturday- Matt had to work almost the whole day. I did a few things around the house, made a big breakfast, played with toys, and finger painted!! That afternoon I went to town to visit Mom and Dad. Malinda and I had lunch at a local restaurant. And we didn't do too much all afternoon. The weather was horrible! For dinner Tyler and I had grilled cheese and pudding- Tyler's favorite! : )
- Sunday- I went to church. That afternoon we went to Ron and Liz's house for a bit. And then Tyler and I went to my parents to play! It was a quiet Sunday! For dinner, I made chicken chalupas! Very good!
- I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Today- I am leaving work at 10:30 to go to the doctors, eat lunch with Dad, and do a little shopping! I can't wait!! Tonight, I have no plans.. and the weather will probably be too bad to walk all weekend :(
Saturday- no plans!
Sunday- Church, and then no plans! I love weekends like this!!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Here is my 'picnic' basket!
Tacos, fresh cut strawberries, lemonade, and Malinda brought cookies for dessert!
Tyler was a little distracted by Rascal during dinner! : )
2nd try on a group picture! : ) ....Tyler was smiling at Malinda!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Saturday- That morning, I did some cleaning around the house & played with Tyler. That afternoon, I went to town to walk- it was such a good day to be outside! That evening, I went with some girls to eat at a local fundraiser and then we went to a bar afterwards. I drove myself to the bar, and it was a good thing, because I was only there for like 15 minutes!! I am so far past the bar/party scene!! I got home a little after 10:00 and was able to catch the end of a movie with Matt :o)
Sunday- Tyler and I went to church and to a shower afterwards. My gift was two books. Have You Seen My Cat, and a shapes book. Both are classic Eric Carle books.
That afternoon, I picked up trash on my churches adopt-a-highway. I had picked up some one weeknight last week by my house also, and it was HORRIBLE! The road I did yesterday wasn't too bad, because there is another guy that picks it up too. The stretch of highway by my house I pick up at is adopted by someone too, but they never pick it up. How aggravating.
After finishing picking up trash, I went to Mom's to visit. For dinner, I made pork chops with mushroom gravy. It was a great day!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! And enjoy the nice weather today!!!
Friday, March 18, 2011
But here are a couple to get you through the weekend!
Tyler loves trucks, trains & anything with wheels!
Him & his pal Scout!
Saturday- Maybe some house cleaning in the morning, then a walk some in the afternoon, and who knows what else! That evening I have plans to eat at a local fundraiser with some girlfriends! Should be a good night!
Sunday- Spring Begins!!! YAY!
Tyler and I are going to church, and then to a baby shower afterwards for a friend.
That evening I have no plans.. maybe spend more time outside!!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
1 lb hamburger
1 chopped onion
-Brown and drain.
Mix 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup milk with the hamburger. Put in 9x13 pan. Sometimes I use a smaller pan if I don't want many leftovers. Place on pkg of tator tots on top. The recipe actually calls to mix the mushroom soup and milk together and pour over the tator tots, but this way seems better to be.
Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours . It usually doesn't take that long- just whenever the tots are golden brown.
and ... enjoy!
Goodness... the owner of this room must be real serious about it! It is detailed and organized!