* I have tons of pictures to post from the weekend.. now I just have to find the ambition to upload them all :) ..maybe tomorrow!
* I can't believe it is already Thursday! I love 4 day weeks :)
*Tyler loves taking Matt's chair! He calls it "his chair!!"
What a goof ball!
Tyler is so much more independent now. He can keep himself occupied with his toys while I get dinner ready, etc.
* The weather is much nicer today! It is a little rainy, but we needed the rain so badly! I am glad to have a break from the air conditioning too. I don't mind having it on, especially in the really hot weather, but I would much rather have the windows open with the wind blowing. I feel too trapped with the windows closed.. LOL
* Matt watched the last episode of the Hatfields & McCoys. I'm not a huge western fan- not at all actually!LOL.. I watched the last 10 minutes of it, it didn't seem too bad, but nothing I want to watch voluntarily. And I have to admit I'm glad it's not on tonight :)
* Caleb is so much fun to have around. He is ALL boy and Tyler loves him. Glad Tyler has someone to look up to.
* Speaking of Caleb, when we got back from the river last night (which was a blast, by the way!) .. we went to Ron's pond to check his jugs he put out. He had a snapping turtle on one and he had to get his BB gun to shot it. I bet he used at least 40 shots on that turtle- and would of used more, but I couldn't stand to watch him kill is slowly.Tyler on the other hand just sat there and laughed hysterically... it was demented!!! LOL
* I am planning on walking after work today- it feels like we haven't walked in forever!
I hope everyone is having a great week!