* Matt came home last night!! Tyler was so excited when he woke up and Dad was the one getting him out of the crib, and not me, it was so cute!
* I am going to actually cook dinner tonight! I feel like the kitchen hasn't been used at all for 3 weeks! I can't wait! LOL
* I went to the obgyn yesterday. She wanted to do a blood test on my thyroid. They called back with the results today and I have an under active thyroid. I don't know much about it yet, I need to google it!
She wrote a script that I will be on for 3 months, and then she will check to make sure the dosage was enough to make a difference.
* After finding out the above, I have decided it is time to take charge about my health. I have really bad eating habits, and don't get enough exercise. I am going to get back into walking every night and try to eat more vegetables & fruits. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it.
I'm not sure if my unhealthy habits are the reason I have Hypothyroidism or not. Like I said, I need to read up on it still. But either way, I still need to get healthy.
* The weather here is gorgeous! It was just way to hot for me this weekend- yes, I'm weak! This weather is my favorite!
* It is nice to have my Envoy back! I did kind of grow to like the caviler though- shocker- I know! LOL .. it was nice to take it to the doc yesterday and to Walmart. I could park where ever and I knew no one was going to door ding me- and if they did it wouldn't matter! One of the perks of driving an older vehicle I guess!
* I have lots of pictures on my camera ready to upload, just need to get motivated to do so! Maybe tomorrow..
* We're on the countdown to see Grandma Mozelle! She will arrive late Friday- I can't wait!
* After work tonight, Tyler and I are going walking! I can't wait to get out and enjoy the day!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!