* It ends up Tyler had a double ear infection. One ear is worse than the other. She is giving him another round of meds and also some for his bites. She said they weren't bad, since they weren't hot to the touch, but she wanted to give him something for him to clear them up. He hasn't been fussy or anything, so that's good. And the last two nights, he hasn't woke up at all. Which is a blessing!
* Matt's work is still crazy. He got home real late last night, and probably will the rest of the week. I'm hoping he doesn't have to work this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.
* Not sure what we're doing this Memorial weekend. I hate to take Tyler out in the river with his bites, I don't want to get them infected. But I'm going to see how they clear up between now and then.
* I have some projects in the works right now! That's one thing that keeps me busy when Matt's working so much. I can't wait to share them with you soon!
* This is what happens when I leave the room for a second. I love it that Tyler loves books so much!
* There was a house we were planning on checking out. But we just found out it has a contract on it. Bummer! We aren't really in a "have to find now" mood like some people get into. We are just keeping our eye out.
* I am wanting to try out a new local deli (the place where I bought all my bedding plants). They have lunch for $3.99, and that includes the drink. Maybe someday next week I'll check it out. I think today is soup, and it's too darn hot for that :)
* I have got an awesome Father's Day gift for Matt! It is going to be so hard to wait until then to give it to him! : )
I hope everyone is having a great week!