I also made this dip for Friday night. It was also a hit. It tasted a lot like funfetti batter! Yum!
Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
Adapted From: Leenee's Sweetest Delights
-1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
-1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
-1 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 tablespoon sprinkles
1. Melt butter in microwave and set aside to cool.
2. Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cake mix together for 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
3. Add the vanilla and slowly beat in the cooled butter and beat for another 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the sprinkles.
5. Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate.
6. Garnish with additional sprinkles, if desired.
Serve with vanilla wafers or your choice of dippers!
*After being refrigerated it gets hard, so let it soften about 15 minutes before serving.