*Tyler and Grandpa reading a book!
And of course, I had to get some pictures of it :)
* He kept touching his toe to his nose. He thought it was hilarious!
* Tyler got bit for the third time at the sitters earlier this week. Once by 1 girl and 2 times by another girl. I hope he doesn't think all girls are mean!
* He has been all into fruits lately! His new favorite is red grapes! I'm going to get some green ones to try this weekend!
* I managed to make a few things for the freezer.
- Sliced carrots (I had some that needed to be used so I sliced them up and I can put them in a stew or soup sometime)
- Mashed avocados (with lemon juice so they will stay green)
- 3 1 lb packages of browned hamburger (that will work great for putting in a casserole, hamburger helper, or anything like that)
- I made some more homemade salsa- this time made it a little more mild though! I liked it!
- Next I want to make for the freezer is some cooked shredded chicken. I hate boiling chicken- it makes me want to puke- seriously! So I want to stock up on it so I only have to do it once vs whenever I want chicken!
* Rata told me earlier this week that she is going to be working tomorrow (Friday) now. But I decided to go ahead and stick with my plan of taking off. I never take off, other than for Tyler's appointments. So it will be nice to have the day off.
* I have decided that it is time to start Tyler's scrapbook. I kept putting it off since it is going to be a BIG project. But I know it will be worth it. I made little goals for myself. If I get it done on time, I should be able to have it up to date by September or hopefully before. I ordered the pictures from Walmart.com yesterday for the first section I'm doing and it was fun to look at all his younger pictures. He sure has grown!
* I thought about doing the digital scrap booking, but I think to be able to touch my work, know what I mean?! I'm still going to use the software to make family calendars though. More on that to come later.
Friday - I made an appointment to get Tyler's ears checked out. I think they're fine, but I would rather go now (when I'm off) vs. when I have to rush to make an appointment and might not be able to take off. I'm hoping to get the all clear!
Malinda and Mom are going with us. We're planning on running by Walmart and then having lunch at Pizza Hut!
The rest of the day is in the air! I'm sure I'll come up with something fun to do though!
Saturday- no plans all day. Will probably go to the river!
Sunday- Happy Father's Day! Breakfast with Matt's family- I'm assuming so anyways, they don't make plans in advance.. haha! Might try to make it to church. There is a local store's grand opening that Malinda and I are going to swing by at some point.
For dinner we're going to the cabin. We're grilling hamburgers and hot dogs. Should be a fun time!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! And has a fun Father's Day weekend!