* I think I've all caught up on my blog updates! You might want to scroll down if you're interested in seeing some pictures of Tyler :)
* Next Friday, Rata is off, so I took the day off to spend with Tyler! I can't wait! Not sure what we have planned for the day yet, but I'm sure it will be a blast no matter what! Mom is watching him on her other day off (next Monday) and she picked him up for me yesterday at noon - I don't know what I'd do without my Mom (and Dad :)
* I've been working on a bathroom 'makeover' for the last week or so. I just finished last night! Everything looks awesome! And when I say 'makeover' it basically means I just redecorated. All walls are intact and I didn't even paint! I'll post before and after pictures soon!
* The retirement guy came in to check to see if we wanted to upgrade our package. He got to my name and just started clapping and saying "good for you, not to many people have such a good plan" .. I was pretty proud of myself, or maybe more of Matt, he's got the smarts in this relationship (at least about important stuff like that :)
* Tyler is in love with this Scentsy Buddy- Lenny the Lamb.
* Last night we had dinner at mom and dad's house since Matt has been working late. We had tacos. It was nice seeing as how if we ate at home it would of been macaroni and cheese probably :)
* I am wanting to plan a night to spend at the cabin soon. I'd like to have Caleb down to stay too- but not sure about that since he stays the weeks with Ron and the weekends with his parents. We'll see though. I know he would love it!
* I already have the Halloween party written on the calendar at church. And already have some ideas for the party. This is our (Malinda and I) first year doing it. It's not hard, and as long as you have food and everyone dresses up, everything else will fall in place. But I still like to have things planned in advance! LOL
Well.. that's about all for now! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday!