* I made up a meal plan for the whole month of February! Not sure if I can stick to it 100%, but I'm gonna try! I find myself in such a rut sometimes and end up having the same things over and over. So maybe this will help with the variety of what we have!
* I also am going to do something this month too.. keep track of what we spend of groceries. A friend/blogger is started this at the beginning of the year, and it got me wondering what we spend. I'm going to update every so often throughout the month to keep track of what we spend. I'm going to put it in different categories: groceries, eating out, Matt's beer! I have to laugh at the last one! lol .. it should be interesting at the end of the month!
* The last time I was in Walmart I bought Tyler some different diapers. We've always used the name brand ones, Pampers Cruisers to be exact. They are really nice, maybe to nice. I thought about it, and why would he want to use the potty when he has nice diapers like that?! We used cloth diapers when we were little, and Mom thinks that is why we were potty trained so fast. So I'm still going to use Pampers at night and when we go places. But during the day/evenings, he'll be stuck wearing the Walmart brand :)
* I made a really good pie a couple of weeks ago. It was the Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie pie. It was really good! But I think I'll use graham cracker crust next time instead of pie crust. I took it to Malinda's house, and thought I'd get the picture the next day, since I had 3 pieces left and a couple of them looked okay. The next morning I got up and Matt had ate the two good looking pieces! We both had a good laugh about it that night when he got home from work! LOL.. maybe next time!
* I don't get this obsession with AdvoCare?! Don't take offense to this if you take it or sell it, it's just my personal opinion. I read how one girl quit drinking soda because of it. I was a heavy soda drinker. Like no kidding. There would be days that I would go without drinking water. I quit cold turkey around the first week of December, without any help, so if I can quit, anyone can! Trust me! :)
I guess it's some kind of weight loss stuff? I don't know.. I guess you can say it's just not my thing :)
* I've decided to take a new approach to my scrap booking I have Tyler's done through his 2nd birthday party. I've looked into it and between the cost of pictures (I take LOTS of pictures, so this one is really expensive ), pages, page protectors, albums.. it really adds up. And that's not even counting your time.
So I've decided to print out my blog. I have two friends who have done it before, and they both love how they turned out! They make it into a book for you. So it would be like a family yearbook every year.
I could never scrapbook like I blog, there isn't enough time for that. So this is the most personal way to do it I think. And I put some many odds and ends about Tyler on here. So it will be nice to have it all in one book to look at!
I'll let you know when I order my first book!
* Matt has a snack day tomorrow at work. I think Tyler and I are going to make cake balls tonight for it! I haven't made those in ages!
* I am still undecided on what to bring to the Superbowl party.. it's always such a big decision.. lol! What's funny is that I can't even tell you who is playing : )
*It's starting to flurry right now.. I'm crazy and want a big snow fall. I want to take Tyler sledding again!
I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday so far!