Here's one of the new things that I'm going to start doing on my blog- a weekly post just about Tyler!
I also have my first tutorial idea coming up soon! It's going to be awesome.. stay tuned for that one!
Now, onto Tyler!
He's growing up so, so fast. I honestly can't believe that he will be 3 in a couple of weeks!
Here are some random pictures lately of him!
He LOVES tools! Anytime we're putting together something or opening something up, he'll be like "I need my tools!" and he'll run back and get them!
Too bad he didn't like wearing the goggles at Halloween!
Playing with Mommy's sewing machine!
note- I have been working on Tyler's car mat lately, it won't be done by his birthday- but soon after I think!
another note- notice my new craft light? Matt gave it to me for Christmas! It was a spot to hold craft supplies too! I love it!
He was telling me "I've got this, and this, and this.. " as he would point to each thing! I guess you had to be there, it was so cute!
Mose is making an appearance in Tyler's post!
He LOVES Mose! They are best friends! We'll come home in the evenings and he'll ask "can Mose come in?" .. and of course I always say yes : )
Passed out after the dance on Saturday!
This boy loves donuts! But what kid doesn't?! We're not picky on what he eats.. I mean, we don't like him eat junk all day long, but every now and then doesn't bother us!
Snacking on Goldfish before bed! I love Goldfish.. wish I had some right now!
Mose is always in the center of attention when he's in!
He kept saying "his fire" and poking it with his stick (wrapping paper tube). Not sure where he got the fire idea from ?!
I was getting stuff ready before we headed to the river over the weekend, and I caught him in the corner with a brownie! (I had them out to pack up to take to the river!)
Having fun with Mose!
He loves petting him!
"You want a drink, Mose?!" ... he's a good sharer most of the time... but sometimes he doesn't like it when Mose gets near his toys!
Some other random facts!
* He is always saying "that's cool" .. and when you'll say something like "I like your shoes" .. he'll reply back with "they're cool". It is so funny!
* He's also into saying okay a lot.. but not just okay, but ohhhkayy... I'll ask him to do something, and he'll reply back with that.. but then he does it, so I'm okay with him saying it! :)
*This boy LOVES books. Next to trucks and tractors it's probably his favorite toy!
* He is all about Gpa lately (or hasn't he always been?!). He will grab the phone and pretend that he is talking to Gpa!
* He still has his favorite TV shows from back when.. Bubble Guppies, Team Umi Zoomi, Dora, and Diego. I like these shows because there is actually some substance to them. He loves counting along with the Team Umi Zoomi! And he knows a little Spanish from Dora.
* He isn't potty trained yet.. but I think this spring he will be. He knows what the potty is and that he wears a diaper. So I think he'll be ready soon. I'm not in a rush though. I don't understand why some people get so worked up about it. That way he won't resent it if we don't pressure him. He'll do it on his own time!
That's all for this time I believe!
Next week, I'm going to have a post started at the beginning of the week and add to it throughout the week. That way I won't forget anything that happens throughout the week!